Northern Dalmatia Luxury Cruise from Split
From: 1995 USD
Your vacation starts the second you land at the airport in Split, a World Heritage city. We will pick you up and bring you to your cruise, where you will arrive at 2 PM. We invite you to relax in your cabin before the welcoming reception and dinner.
During your cruise with us, you will enjoy sailing and delicious meals with a view. Guests will be able to explore our breathtaking Krka National park, particularly the sparkling waterfalls that draw tourists from all over the world.
If you enjoy charming, historical towns, you will be in for a treat! Šibenik hosts a breathtaking Renaissance Cathedral amid a historical town center.
Mali Lošinj, a small Dalmatian island, provides private secluded swimming bays to relax in. Our luxury cruise is a harmonious mix of sea travels and views with guided walking tours through historical villages, markets, and towns. You will be able to view sparkling waterfalls, beaches, islands, turquoise bays, luscious green landscapes, and natural wonders like Kornati National Park.
We will even visit a UNESCO World Heritage site, Stari Grad Field. Wine lovers can look forward to our wine tasting experience near Skradin.
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport or local accommodations on the day of arrival and departure
- A 7-night cruise in an air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Three-course lunch daily with salad bar
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary coffee, tea and fresh fruits available daily
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Professional English speaking cruise manager
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Daily cabin servicing and towel change; Linen change midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Guided walking tours of towns: Mali Lošinj, Zadar, Šibenik and Split
- Museum of Apoxyomenos entrance fee
- Telašćica Nature Park entrance fee
- Guided tour and entrance to Krka National Park
- Wine tasting & light tapas lunch in a local winery
- Kornati National Park entrance fee
Sample local Babich wines and enjoy dinner, followed by an overnight onboard.
Overnight in Primošten.
Overnight in Telašćica.
Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Overnight in Zadar.
In the late afternoon, you’ll arrive in Šibenik for a guided tour of the old town, including the UNESCO-listed Cathedral of St James. Returning to the vessel, you’ll enjoy the Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment!
Overnight in Šibenik.
Upon reaching your destination, indulge in leisure time to discover Croatia’s oldest town! Originally founded in 384 B.C. by Greek settlers from the island of Paros in the Aegean Sea, the town was named Pharos. Wander through its charming cobblestone streets, savor an aperitif, and choose a delightful spot for dinner.
Overnight in Stari Grad.
Enjoy lunch on board before sailing towards Split, taking in breathtaking views of the seas and the captivating Split Riviera. Upon early afternoon arrival in Split, engage in a guided tour of the dynamic port city with its medieval Old Town centered around the ancient Diocletian’s Palace, dating back 1700 years. Experience the blend of modern vitality and historic Roman charm in cobblestone alleys, waterfront cafes, and galleries, making Split a truly enchanting Mediterranean destination.
Overnight in Split.