Guests embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Split, the largest town in Dalmatia and the second-largest in Croatia. From there, they will experience sea travel as we visit islands like Hvar, Korčula, Brač, and Mljet on our charming small cruise ships.
Swimming is a big part of our deluxe trips, with many stops throughout the trip to turquoise bays and famous beaches. When you’re not splashing in the sea, you may find yourself exploring Stari Grad, one of the most charming older towns in Europe and also a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cobblestone streets lead you through Marco Polo’s birthplace, a medieval town that is as well-preserved as it is historic.
Our well-balanced trips allow guests to take breathtaking historical tours, including the UNESCO World Heritage site, Dubrovnik, otherwise known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” We balance our walking tours with relaxing swims in different areas. Nature lovers can spend time exploring Mljet National Park and its natural beauty. Lastly, enjoy local wines with our wine tasting tour.
All evenings are free to do as you wish, whether you prefer to sample delicious local food or take a stroll with a captivating view.
- 7 nights cruise from Dubrovnik to Split and back to Dubrovnik
- Private transfers to and from the ship (local accommodations or airport)
- Daily buffet breakfast and 3-course lunch (half board)
- Captain’s dinner
- Welcome dinner
- Water dispenser Complimentary coffee, tea and fresh fruits available daily
- Professional English Speaking Cruise Manager
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Guided walking tours in Dubrovnik, Korčula, Hvar and Split
- Guided tour and entrance to Mljet National Park
- Wine tasting in Korčula
Overnight in Stari Grad
Overnight in Korčula
Overnight in Dubrovnik
Overnight in Mljet
Overnight in Pučišča
Overnight in Split